Colombia, Bogotá, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leads and delivers projects as outlined in the project charters and plans
- Drives the completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope
- Measures, tracks and reports on project performance and milestones
- Proactively identifies and addresses areas for improvements as well as risks and countermeasures
- Acts as link between project team and project sponsor
- Prepares and aligns the deliverables with both the project team and project sponsor
- Provides timely and regular status updates to project sponsor and steering committee
- Identifies and brings to timely resolution project risks and issues, and escalates issues to the sponsor as needed
- Sets up and ensures execution of project communication plan
- Leads the project team and effectively delegates tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or related
- At least 3 years of professional experience in program management, project coordination, project delivery, project estimation and project planning budgets
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Power Point), Power BI is a plus
- Desirable knowledge in SAP
- Desirable PMP certification or related
- Advanced English level
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.